Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Hong Kong. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Deputy Manager, Risk and Control, Private Banking Department
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
- Develop Department quality assurance strategies and formalize service standards to consistently improve Private Banking service.
- Plan and organize orientation and on-board service trainings, license accreditations (HKMA, SFC, Insurance and CPWP) and programs to enhance frontline engagement and nurture quality service culture, in compliance with HKMA standard
- Monitor service quality in Department. Analyze customer feedback for management review and identify measures to improve customer experience
- Co-ordinate with other departments to develop and implement process improvement projects to enhance Department service efficiency
- Develop and organize customer experience initiatives and campaigns, support ad-hoc marketing projects to enhance top tier customers' loyalty and Bank usage
- Compile reports related to HKMA/SFC. Ability to answer query in relations to the reports
- Handle ad-hoc projects when necessary
- University degree or above in related subjects.
- Over 7 years banking experience or relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of the general banking practices and laws including Securities & Futures Ordinance and Banking (Amendment) Ordinance 2002.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua