Concur Recruitment 10.00 British Pound . GBP Per hour
Grantham, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Engineering
Grantham - NG31
Temporary to Permanent
The role is for a Fabricator Welder, you will be MIG welding Mild & stainless-steel units to precision standard. You will be mainly working on mild & stainless steel sheet metal to a production speed whilst maintaining quality.
Key roles and responsibilities for this role
- Mig welding on medium to large gauge steel sheet metal
- Fabricating own work
- Working to engineering drawings
- Finishing, fettling and grinding own work
- Welding both to production jigs.
Minimum Requirements for this role
- Must Be able to work from detailed drawings.
- Be able to work from own initiative
- Must be able to inspect own work
- Be able to Weld & fabricate own work
The role is in Grantham, and you will be working for a business who produce parts for the hydraulic industry. The role is working on a large, busy shop floor and offers permanent employment
If you want to hear more about this role please send us your CV by clicking apply now!
To be considered please send your CV to (Email Removed) or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on (phone number removed). Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment