The Phoenix Group
New York City, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Who You Are:
- You get things done by engaging in high level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills
- You are a respected and proven thought leader with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a large complex organization.
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
You Also Have:
- BA/BS degree required with emphasis on User Experience, interactive design, computer science, or relevant degree.
As The UX Designer, You Will:
- Collaborate closely with the UX Engineer and interdepartmental teams to create and produce compelling interactive solutions (wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes)
- Explore trends and competitive landscape and participate in productive brainstorming sessions that result in concrete ideas for execution
- Assist UX Engineer in developing and communicating on-brand interface style guidelines and standards
- Cultivate knowledge of user experience best practices and implement solutions based on the unique user needs
What This Position Is All About:
The UX Designer will be responsible for shaping our client's customer experience by developing on-brand, omni-channel user experience and user interface design solutions. In partnership with the larger creative team and our cross departmental partners, the UX Designer will take project needs and requirements and transform them into user-focused business & consumer product experiences. From concept to production he/she is responsible for rapid visual and interaction prototyping, low and high-fidelity component design, and live style guide integration.