Technical Support Analyst - G
Next Step Systems
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Technical Support Analyst, Chicago, IL
- Update and document external client issues.
- Perform analysis and determine client problems and document these issues.
- Provide solutions for network and system related issues and provides detailed documentation along with it.
- Assist customers for the purpose of improving processes related to system issues.
- Maintain error logs in coordination with it departments, and then maintains resolution reports, as well.
- Offer recommendations, based on various metrics, on how to improve the support process in its entirety.
- Document and catalogue the LAN/Network inventory for both hardware and software.
- Administer network, resolving network traffic situations, and monitoring network performance.
- Develop and maintain documentation and adhere to change management procedures and other networking processes and standards.
- Experience with industry-standard vulnerability management tools.
- Analyze and implement most effective method of correcting problems. Document problems and resolutions as necessary.
- Work with other departments to fulfill technical needs.
- Monitor, escalate and respond to security events.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a technical support position.
- Ability to analyze issues related to software's and compatibility issues.
- Windows 10 knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Certificates: Network Administration (Preferred).
- Experience performing cause analysis regarding client issues, as they relate to the following environments: Desktop, Citrix, and Portal Connections.
- Experience assisting clients by performing analysis of various issues relating to LAN, WAN, desktop computers, internet connectivity, and the installation of hardware and software.
- Experience installing, configuring and maintaining network servers, devices and VPN's.
- Good knowledge of general networking concepts and IP Protocols.
- Technical support to Symantec 2FA, Citrix and Active Directory.
- Security and other risk prevention and Endpoint Security management.
- Good understanding of the vulnerability identification, analysis, and scoring standard Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS), as well as (CVE).
- Demonstrated knowledge of information security programs and operations, data security practices and procedures.
- Experience in SysAid ticketing system to supported in house and remote users.
Keywords: Chicago IL Jobs, Technical Support Analyst, Technical Support, Windows 10, Network Administration, LAN, WAN, Networking, Symantec, Endpoint Security Management, Chicago Recruiters, Information Technology Jobs, IT Jobs, Chicago Recruiting
Company Will Sponsor Visas!
Looking to hire a Technical Support Analyst in Chicago IL or in other cities? Our IT recruiting agencies and staffing companies can help.
We help companies that are looking to hire Technical Support Analysts for jobs in Chicago IL and in other cities too. Please contact our IT recruiting agencies and IT staffing companies today!- provided by Dice