Anonymous 8800.00 British Pound . GBP per month
Baku, Baki, Azerbaijan
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
WRS Tech is working with a leading shipping business working within the offshore services industry to source a Technical Manager for their office in Baku. With a strong pipeline of projects and more being won for the future this is an excellent opportunity for someone to progress their career.
The Technical Manager will have overall responsibility for ensuring the companies assets continue to meet the criteria and standards required by its clients, Class and Statutory regulations. Other roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Report to the Regional Director on all technical matters
- Manage all technical personnel, workshops and assets to a high standard
- Liaise with senior seagoing officers
- Drive a strong Health & Safety culture across all aspects of the business
- Overall budgeting control for assigned fleet of vessels
- Assist with dry dock planning
- Oversee installation and certification of 3rd party equipment on the vessels
Candidates must be fluent in Russian and hold a Class 1 Motor CoC in addition to extensive experience at sea and ashore managing offshore vessels (preferably PSV/AHTS/CSV). Strong management and communication skills are essential for both internal and external purposes.
The position will be on a 1 month on/off rotation and comes with an attractive expatriate package and salary.
Candidates must be fluent in Russian in order to apply.
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions