Please scroll down, To apply
Aberdeen City, Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
- Ensure the safe and efficient planning and execution of turnarounds for all operated assets. Ensure that activities are planned and executed in accordance with the IMPACT process and Management System. Ensure activities are in compliance with Installation Safety Case and Statutory Legislation (particularly Health, Environment and Safety).
- Provide immediate supervision, guidance and work direction for Turnaround Team members on any particular asset. Ensure compliance with IMPACT process in terms of planning, scheduling, audits and workshops whilst ensuring that individual turnaround activities are adequately risk assessed, free of conflict, and aligned to asset objectives. Ensure competency of team is maintained and developed at appropriate level. Conduct appropriate performance management process/ performance reviews. Identify and progress all training requirements for personnel.
- Develops and Co-ordinates complex set of planning and preparation activities following a milestone chart. Ensure the milestone chart and TAR plan covers all key major business objectives that must be addressed within the TAR.
- Builds close, effective working relationships with functional teams in such areas as: Offshore operations, MRI, Subsea and Drilling.
- Work with functional groups to identify and remove barriers to safe and effective execution of plans. Ensures maximum system availability and seamless return to normal operation.
- Act as Offshore Turnaround Leader once execution phase commences. Ensure full communication of progress reporting to all interested parties. Integrate into Offshore Leadership Team to achieve turnaround objectives.
- Experienced in the use of Risk Based Work selection to ensure the TAR has key drivers, objectives and critical paths. Ensures the goal of improving safety, integrity, reliability and production improvements are key considerations and objectives of the TAR
- Ensure continuous improvement opportunities related to turnaround planning and execution are identified and implemented. Proactive in identifying best practice and sharing opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience of turnaround planning and execution activities, preferably gained in a variety of operating environments. Experienced in the use of Risk Based Work selection to ensure the TAR has key drivers, objectives and critical paths.
- Proactive approach to HE&S initiatives. Promotes a high level of awareness in self and others. Compliance with relevant procedures Knowledge in implementing HES/OE management systems
- Strong team building skills with proven track record in delivering business results. Self -motivator and ability to motivate others.
- Experienced in the use of Risk Based Work selection to ensure the TAR has key drivers, objectives and the critical path for the TAR is defined and Ensure the turnaround scope meets asset requirements
- Demonstrated ability to perform tactical planning. Able to interpret strategic business plans and translate into tactical activities and objectives to ensure asset production performance.
- Experienced in the use of IMPACT process related to TAR management
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.