Irvine, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Seeking: Systems/Cloud Engineer who will be responsible for design, planning, documentation, implementation and transition to operations of computing, storage, cloud and data center technologies.
If you are a Windows master with virtualization and storage experience looking to help a company expand their cloud footprint? Apply Now
You re strategic and experienced in all things Systems/Cloud with conceptual understanding of LAN, WAN, routing, firewall, and network security
You ll be leading the way.
We re betting you re driven to build great things and get awesome results. We ll also be looking for these things:
- Four year college degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years as an infrastructure technical lead.
- 7+ years of varied experience in several of the following areas
- Systems installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Windows Server
- System monitoring, management and analysis tools.
- Legacy data centers
- Cloud technologies (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, Devops)
- Hyperconverged computing (Nutanix, etc.)
- Conceptual SAN/NAS
- Data Security
- Other Datacenter technologies
- Licensing compliance and management
- Application automation and distribution (Bigfix, SCCM, etc.
You ll work with the best, a team of 3 architects
Here s how you fit in having experience with being:
-Liaison between number of diff teams
- Infrastructure strategy, config management, automation
- Not focused on day-to-day operational support, low client/user support
- Validate, architect systems, provide recommendations for improvements
- provided by Dice