Support Contract Engineer
Express Engineering (Gateshead) Ltd
salary: 28000.00 British Pound . GBP Annual
Gateshead, Tyne and Wear, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
1. Customer Documentation - Responsible for the creation and control of pre-production documentation according to client specifications.
2. Project Management - Working alongside the Contract Engineering team to ensure documentation is submitted on time and meets project specific requirements.
3. Sub Supplier Documentation - Ensure timely submission of sub supplier documentation to the client and then that the requirements are captured and that the necessary witness notifications submitted within the required period.
4. Information Transfer - Ensure effective transfer and receipt of relevant information to and from the customer within the required timeframes. Track outstanding information to allow this to be expedited to minimise resulting delays.
5. Communication - Production of presentable professional communication as required to customer and Express management team
6. Systems - Assist in maintenance and updating of all commercial and production related business systems and reports.
7. Transmittals - Process client transmittals related to pre-production documentation, liaising with the relevant departments to ensure documents are revised and re-submitted in a reasonable time
* Ideally from a mechanical or manufacturing engineering background.
* Ideally be familiar with the range of hardware and equipment used in these markets and preferably from some hands on experience.
* Must have good communication and organisational skills and have a strong technical background.
* Has the ability to work as part of a team or as an individual.
* Has the ability to be customer facing, at a contract management and technical level, whilst maintaining and developing relationships.
Hours of work - 40