Student Experience Manager
Sodexo 22000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Sutton, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
Job Title: Student Experience Manager
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 Per Annum Plus Benefits
Location: University of Nottingham, Sutton Bonington , Loughborough - LE12 5RD
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week
Student Experience Manager Job Introduction:
Do you know what students want from their University experience? Are you engaging and passionate about people?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Student Experience and Business Support Manager to join our great team and lead student engagement at the University of Nottingham.
Through innovation, event management, general business support and effective communication (marketing, PR, social media), you will act as the Sodexo brand ambassador and ensure that students are supported, engaged and enjoying their university experience.
If you are self-motivated, creative, have fresh ideas and would love to work in an exciting and diverse university environment - come join us!
Student Experience Manager Main Responsibilities Include:
• Provide an innovative student experience to all students at the University of Nottingham with particular attention to feedback, marketing, social media and engagement
• Build a strong relationship with Nottingham Conferences and ensure smooth running and support of all events
• Manage and report on student engagement and marketing initiatives
• Maintain and grow social media channels, increasing engagement and continuously pushing for innovation
• Manage the on-site communications with internal news, announcements, updates and feedback
• Innovate new and interesting ways to engage with students with a fun calendar of events
• Support the Sodexo Account Team in operational activity pertaining to student behaviour and events
• Build strong working relationships with university teams as appropriate
The Ideal Student Experience Manager:
• Previous experience in a similar customer focussed role
• Experience of event coordination, ideally within a University or educational environment
• Experience of using various communication mediums (marketing, PR) to engage and retain students or customers
• Sound understanding of social media platforms and marketing
• Highly personable with excellent customer focus
• Strong communicator with an ability to communicate to all levels effectively
• Proactive and highly organised
• Extremely flexible
Student Experience Manager Package Description:
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
About The Company:
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We're a Disability Confident Leader employer. We're committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable business that encourages career progression and offers excellent rates of pay along with company benefits.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today