Structural Revit Technician
NSB Recruitment Ltd 40000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Barkingside, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
NSB Recruitment have exciting opportunity for Structural Revit Technician to join our clients growing team in London.
Main duties/responsibilities of the role will include;
• Working as part of a coordinated design team.
• Undertaking structural design models and drawings
• Liaising with external team members including Architects, QS, Project managers and MEP engineers
• Reviewing and commenting on drawings from a structural coordination perspective
To be considered for this exciting Structural Revit Technician role, you will need the following:
• Educated to diploma level or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering (minimum 5 years' experience in practice*)
• Experience in the use of AutoCAD and REVIT Structural. (min 3 years in REVIT*)
• Experience in the production of General arrangement drawings for buildings and structural in all major materials.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme.
Why apply for this Structural Revit Technician role:
The role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a friendly and professional team that is proud of the quality of the service it delivers to its clients, and a clear vision for innovation.
The benefits include a competitive salary according to skills and experience, together with a comprehensive range of both benefits'.
If this Structural Revit Technician position is of interest to you, please click apply now below