Strategic Relationship Manager
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
Strategic Relationship Manager for Poland Recruiting (m/f)
Strategic Relations - Campus recruiting - Poland
In 2017, the EU Campus Talent Attraction team has embarked on a journey, transitioning from 'here and now' delivery of graduate talent and excellence in operations, to thinking strategically & long-term about how we attract the brightest and best from Europe's top educational establishments. To aid this transition, drive creativity across our pan-EU team and implement a more sophisticated partnership model for working with universities, we are creating a brand new Strategic Relations role within our EU Operations Campus Recruiting organization.
The Strategic Relations team will have the following key areas of remit (Pan-EU):
- Student Relations Strategy & Execution
- Professor Relations Strategy & Execution
- STEM network expansion
- Research, Market Intelligence and Competitor Insights
- Strategic Sourcing, including attraction of diverse talent pools
- Campus Ambassador & Campus Captain Programs
· Map the unique cultural and market nuances of your region and create a sub-strategy, based on the overall EU hiring strategy, that is tailored to your countries of remit
· In partnership with the RPM team, drive the research needed to strongly understand the most relevant, schools, degree classes and faculties, student groups, academic and career centre staff to partner with in your region.
· Help Amazon prepare for future launches in new markets by getting ahead with talent pool mapping and pipelining.
· Know our competitors and develop competitor analysis - Map which companies have the most attractive grad programs and attraction strategies - and seek to drive improvements in our own Campus Strategy that go above and beyond our competitors
· Own University Relations for your region, including developing career service and student group relationships, assessing which student events & partnerships make best sense for Amazon.
· Own the campus events calendar for your region - Build out a multi-channel events strategy that includes partnership with special interest clubs & societies (for example, engineering clubs/ Women in Business etc)
. Map further, innovative ways of engaging with targeted student groups beyond basic, on-campus presentations to the masses
· Providing strategic sourcing support to the Campus Recruiting team - obtain target school resume books and carefully select the most relevant students for proactive outreach and high-touch interaction, i.e. 'invitation only' events.
· Build a long-term Amazon/Academia Networking framework involving varied partnership activities with professors & teaching staff. Explore and build business cases for investment in:
- Joint research/business case initiatives
- Guest lecturing with targeted degree classes, such as logistics & supply chain or engineering disciplines
- Competitions/hackathons involving multiple universities
· Grow our team's knowledge and expertise in the STEM field and devise a strategic activity plan targeted toward key STEM networks in your market
· Own the diversity agenda for Campus - partner closely with the broader TA organization, HR and business leadership to understand Amazon's diversity goals and help incorporate related activities into our EU Campus roadmap (Women in Business networks etc).
· Build a successful alumni partnership framework - identifying key post-graduate networks and events that make sense for attracting top talent with 1-2+ years post-Masters/MBA experience
· Help grow and develop our Campus Captains program, beyond the basic program in existence today. Build strong relationships with the Captains for your partner schools and work closely with them to prepare for events.
· Partner closely with technology and marketing teams to develop compelling on-campus strategies
Proven experience in Recruiting (agency and in-house) or Business Development/Relationship Management/ Events Management roles
- Superior communication & influencing skills; able to successfully grow a portfolio of university relationships
- Educated to Bachelors or Masters Degree or equivalent
- Fluent in Polish
Fluent in Polish. Any other EU language is a big plus
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- MBA or postgraduate studies desirable
- Prior experience in the field of graduate/MBA attraction desirable