Pleasanton, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
Infostretch is seeking a Android Developer with a minimum of 6-8 years of development experience in a distributed systems environment based in Pleasanton, CA.
- Ownership of technical designs, code development, and component test execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification.
- 5-8 years of commercial development experience in Android application.
- Solid understanding of Java and Android SDK.
- Experience with continuous integration tools and test automation is plus.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Solid understanding and implementation experience with using Android SDK.
- Web services integration (REST, JSON) in a mobile environment.
- Able to produce maintainable code within collaborative environments.
- Knowledge of design patterns and experience building sleek, high performance user interfaces.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Experience with configuration management source control systems.
- Published one or more Android apps to the Google store is a plus.
- Has a strong profile of applications showcasing what he/she built or worked on.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
- 3-5 years of experience in developing enterprise android mobile app in agile model
- At least a bachelor s degree in Computer Science, IT, IS, Engineering [Electrical/Electronics] and relevant experience.
- Strong resource who can do hands-on on Android & Java
- Good have Kotlin knowledge
- Can get hands dirty and lead some of the projects
- provided by Dice