Sr. Hadoop Developer
Frederick, Maryland, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Position : Sr. Hadoop Developer
Location : Charlotte, NC
Duration : 6+ months Contract
Need Profile 10+ years of experience.
There are few requirement for which along with below JD strong Python + pySpark skillset is required.
- Overall 12-15 yrs of experience in IT and atleast 5-6 yrs development experience on Hadoop using MapR, HIVE, Apache Spark
- Experience in developing applications using big-data, cloud and container based architecture
- Develop code for data services, test and deploy
- Experience with DevOps tools like Chef, Puppet to integrate the artifacts and assets developed by model developers
- Experience in optimizing and troubleshooting application performance with tuning of Hive and Apache Spark.
- Work with business analysts, development teams and project managers for requirements and business rules.
- Effectively work in a hybrid environment where legacy ETL and Data Warehouse applications and new big-data applications co-exist
- Work with Infrastructure Engineers and System Administrators as appropriate.
- Working experience with offshore-onsite model
- Good team handling skills
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills