Sr. HealthCare - ETL Developer (W2 ONLY)
iLogic Staffing LLC
Alameda, California, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- Provide support to IT management with developing and implementing a comprehensive ETL & EDI strategy.
- Create and manage SSIS packages, ETL packages, triggers, stored procedures, views, SQL transactions.
- Develop new secure data feeds with external parties as well as internal applications including the data warehouse and business intelligence applications.
- Maintain and enhance key systems including the Pre-Processor, Provider Not Found and Member Not Found interfaces.
- Perform analysis and QA.
- Lead SQL and SSIS programming initiatives.
- Work to train key IT Staff on advanced SSIS, SQL, XML (x12) and EDI techniques and design patterns.
- Diagnose ETL and database related issues, perform root cause analysis, and recommend corrective actions to management.
- Work with a project team to support the design, development, implementation, monitoring, and maintenance of new ETL programs.
- Complete other related duties and special projects as assigned by IT management.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum five years experience in ETL programming utilizing SSIS packages, DTS, stored procedures, Informatica, Pentaho and SQL scripts desired.
- Core competency required in TSQL, EDI interfaces, SSIS, Erwin, x12, SQL Server 2008R2 - 2014 ETL development, database administration and analysis.
- Minimum seven years demonstrated professional experience in IT development and support roles with at least 4 years of direct ETL experience.
- At least 3 years of building EDI file sets including data extraction/consumption and data loading from/to EDI file sets.
- Experience working with Healthcare-related EDI files (834, 835, 837, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of and significant experience with x12 EDI transaction sets
If you are interested please click APPLY button to submitt your profile (or) email me on mukund(at)ilogicstaffing.com- provided by Dice ETL, SSIS, SQL, XML, EDI