NCS Technologies, Inc.
Princeton, New Jersey, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Work is remote for a few months until gradually starting to have consultants return to the office
As a Senior Developer, you will have the opportunity to work on high performing, high throughput multi-threaded applications and will need very good problem-solving and debugging skills, and come up with strategies to solve them. You will be part of a self-organizing team where architecting, designing and implementation of system enhancements are collectively determined and implemented along with QA engineers: - Architect, design and implement features/enhancements as needed by the business.
- Perform analysis and improve performance and throughput of the systems.
- Identify bottlenecks, problems, and come up with strategies to resolve them.
- Identify and implement solutions for automated monitoring of the systems.
- Make improvements in the applications so that it needs lesser manual intervention and facilitates automated monitoring and correcting problems.
- Perform system maintenance and application deployments on a regular basis.
- Identify bottlenecks and problems in the architecture and suggest strategies to improve.
Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.
- Excellent, demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a small team environment.
- Good aptitude to provide support to business users of the system.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Experience in designing and implementing backend applications using Java, Spring, Sprint Boot, JPA, Hibernate, RDBMS, etc.
- Experience in service based architectures including web-services, service-discovery (Eureka).
- Experience in working with QA Engineers enhancing QA Automation frameworks using Cucumber/Selenium, etc.
- Experience in working with ELK stack, MongoDB, Kafka.