Software Product Manager
Metuchen, New Jersey, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
MouthWatch is looking for a software Product Manager to help us continue to build a telehealth platform that will change the face of oral health and dental care. We are looking for a self-motivated, organized, creative and passionate person, experienced in organizing and managing software development teams to produce best in class software tools and products our users and their patients.
Who we're looking for:
- You're experienced. You've worked in a product management role directly with software developers, designers and leaders for 1-3+ years. Experience with healthcare or saas platform is a plus.
- You want to be a product expert. We're going to want you to become the most knowledgeable person on the platform we're building, our customers and the providers and markets we serve, and the evolving software landscape to make the best possible product.
- You run projects like a boss. You're on time, organized, pay attention to multiple timelines, product roadmaps and variants across the platform. You communicate well across teams of varying technical expertise and can even explain leading edge technology to a dentist who is using Windows XP and old school dental software.
- You're super organized and can stay focused on what's most important. Working with the executive team you'll set crystal clear product goals and you'll relentlessly pursue achieving them.
- You love technology and are driven to create amazing user experiences and a desire to improve our users' lives.
Responsibilities will include:
- You're responsible for helping us define and implement the right product for our users
- You'll need to develop a deep understanding of our users and the market.
- You'll develop and manage the product roadmap, prioritize features builds, and help create the feature specs for our development teams.
- You'll work with engineering to understand the technical complexities of each feature and decide how to prioritize.
- You'll define key success metrics.
- You'll test & measure against these success metrics, gather & manage product feedback from users & colleagues, and decide how & when to incorporate new features into the roadmap.
- You'll be the most knowledgeable person about the product platform. You'll be our expert and product advocate..
- You'll be responsible for QA and bringing on QA resources as needed.
- Working with the Client Success Team to understand issues and bugs, ensure they are resolved and incorporate lessons into future product development.
- You'll be involved in future software product development and enhancements, largely tied to our core platform, but potentially new custom solutions based on market opportunities.
What we're looking for...
You love helping engineers, designers, operations, and other teams around you do their best work. You solve problems with others. You are a natural at project managing your features and getting things done.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Five or more years of relevant work experience, including at least 2 years as a project manager, product manager or other relevant position.
Even better if you have:
- Three or more years of experience as a solid product manager supporting consumer or health provider facing products. Sound understanding of Mobile design paradigms.
- Experience working with software development sprints, JIRA and Trello
- Passion for CX, and you can do everything from user research to working closely with designers to create an amazing experience.
- Analytical skills with the ability to decipher a complex system and how to communicate that complexity simply and cleanly. Ability to use data to make decisions wherever possible.
- Ability to be an end-to-end thinker with the capability to look at a problem and create a solution all the way from top-level goals to the operational details.
- An understanding of other disciplines and the ability to bring everyone together using clear communication and strong structured thinking.
- Great prioritizing, collaborative and organizational skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- Product Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative