Software Engineer -PHP (LAMP)
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC)
Irvine, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Software Engineer- PHP (LAMP)
IMMEDIATE NEED for Software Engineer- PHP (LAMP) to join a talented team and make an immediate impact. You will work in a fast paced environment to build, test, refactor and ship key components of our SaaS offering, working on every level of our stack -- LAMP, Custom MVC, Bootstrap, MongoDB, etc.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
- Strong Back-End Experience with PHP / MySQL / MongoDB / Postgres / Linux
- Security / SecOps experience, including encryption of SaaS application
- Formal QA training or experience (unit and automated testing a plus)
- Must have proven knowledge of design patterns / database architecture and computer science fundamentals.
- 1 - 5 years prior software development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- Skilled in UX / UI best practices and data visualization.
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with Bootstrap
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Please send your resume to Irina Liukimson, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders - bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.- provided by Dice