Los Angeles, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
FOX Sports is searching for a Software Engineer to join their team in Los Angeles. The Software Engineer will build, launch and support software applications, features and data services used to power on-air graphics for broadcasts across FOX Sports properties. This position will report to the Director, Software Product Management and requires working closely with managers and stakeholders to understand requirements and develop solutions and workflows. The Software Engineer will also work with peers to help establish and implement software development best practices for the group.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years development experience in an agile environment
- Extensive experience with object-oriented architecture, design and patterns
- Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle including the use of design patterns, test driven development, refactoring, code reviews
- Work effectively as part of a projects team, foster team cooperation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Strong .NET framework, and C# knowledge and experience
- Broadcast experience preferred but not required
- Travel to FOX Charlotte facility and other events as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.