ICON International, Inc.
Greenwich, Connecticut, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
ICON International is looking for a Software Engineer for their IT Department. The candidate must have experience with full-stack C# ASP.NET MVC development and enterprise level business intelligence (BI) tools to join our team. You will be the key contributor and working directly with our Accounting and Finance Departments on the automation of processes and technology initiatives and projects. You will be a crucial member of the ICON software development team of 6+ members. The candidate will work with team members as well as business users to create and maintain custom web-based solutions, internal applications, APIs, dashboards and other BI services.
We primarily develop ASP.NET MVC web applications using C# and Angular UI with Microsoft SQL Server backend. We strive to use the latest tools and technologies.
- Analyze, define and prioritize business requirements
- Develop Entity Framework-driven C# ASP.NET MVC web applications, and write stored procedures for Microsoft SQL server
- Develop Web Applications using Angular 7.0 with C# Web API
- Create reusable templates and frameworks that can be used to support reporting and dashboards
- Seek to automate workflows and data feeds that are currently done manually
- Strong business analysis & requirements gathering skills
- 3+ years of experience and a BS in Computer Science or related field
- Experience building web-based applications using ASP.NET MVC and SQL Server and C# CORE is a plus
- Experience building web applications using Angular and Angular CLI
- Experience writing SQL Server stored procedures, SQL optimization and schema design
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with SQL server reporting tools
- Experience using various source controls like GIT, BITBUCKET
- Experience working in Finance domain preferably Accounting
Strong business analysis and verbal skills are a must, as this position interfaces with users at various levels of the business. Qualified candidates will demonstrate effective problem resolution skills, communicate technical solutions clearly and effectively and work cooperatively within the Information Technology team.
ICON International provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, company sponsored on-site gym, 401(k) with match, profit sharing, ESPP, free train shuttle and free parking.
For immediate, confidential, consideration, please reply to this ad. Office is conveniently located in Greenwich, CT off of I-95 and a short shuttle ride from the Greenwich train station. For more information about ICON visit our web site at . EOE
Please be sure to indicate the position on your submission. No agencies at this time please.
Job Type: Full-time