GQR Global Markets
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
We are looking for a highly motivated, talented and responsible Algo developers with a strong C++ background to join our clients Electronic Trading Team in Singapore. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining execution strategies used by clients and traders globally.
You will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to their trading platform and help define their product's strategic direction through thoughtful design and solid development.
The role focuses on developing, maintaining and supporting highly available systems that can process large quantities of data with very low latency.
- Develop, maintain and support execution strategies
- Implement strategy enhancements and customizations
- Work closely with the global development team
- Identify and fix trading issues, investigate and respond to traders and clients queries
- Perform regression testing, configuration changes and in some cases release new versions to production.
- Advanced knowledge of C++, including templates. (Mandatory)
- Multithreading, low-level primitives, atomic variables, mutex, condition variable, understanding of pthreads even if using C++ libraries like Boost.
- STL (Standard Template Library). (Mandatory)
- Boost, including event handling. (Mandatory)
- TCP and Multicast communications.
- Understand debugging with gdb and similar tool.
- Unix low-level.
- Perl and shell scripting.
- Ability to work with colleagues around the world
- Quick to learn and curious about all things.
- Understand performance verification and optimization tools.