Software Design Engineer 4 - .NET, Azure
Redmond, Washington, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Did you know that Gartner positioned e X cell as a Leader in its Magic Quadrant for End User Outsourcing? Come work for the leader today!
The Software Design Engineer 4 will be responsible for overall design, development, and team coordination on business systems / applications under deadlines.
- Management of development environment, resources, issues, bugs, and escalation to proper channels
- Manage communication of development team
- Provide status reports to and meet with the client PM or vendor PM to discuss project status
- Communicate standards and defend technology and scoping decisions to information technology management and development teams
- 50-70% coding depending on product cycle
- 20% conducting code reviews and design conversations
- 10% various meetings, including daily SCRUM meeting.
- 5-10 years of .NET experience
- 1-3 years experience consuming Azure cloud services like CosmosDb and Service Bus
- 5+ years of ASP.NET Web API framework, Web API design, supporting client integrations with these API
- Linux and Bash scripting
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. ** e X cell Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** e X cell , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit .
- provided by Dice