Site Compliance Manager
Vauxhall, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
Site Compliance Manager
North West (partially remote)
Quality Systems Specialist
As the Site Compliance Manager your role will be centred around providing support on quality systems to ensure compliance with company standards and GMP regulatory guidelines. You will also develop, maintain and improve GMP-related quality control systems including SOP's.
My client is looking for an individual who is experienced and meets the requirements of the role listed below, this is an opportunity to work with a world-leading pharmaceutical company on an exceptional day rate.
• Supports quality systems related to Validation, LIMS, Calibration, Document Management, Deviation Management, CAPA, Change Control, complaints, and Enterprise Learning Management
• Writes and manages validation plans, ensuring appropriate, timely validation/revalidation is maintained
• Conducts internal audits and assists with 3rd party quality audit; plans and implements continuous improvement projects
• Collaborates to resolve technical issues, provide quality training and communicate best practices
• Support and execute site quality and compliance improvements, working closely with relevant stakeholders on site.
• Manage and execute process new draft guidelines and regulations and develop implementation plans as required.
• Bachelor degree in relevant scientific discipline (Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, etc.)
• 5+ years' quality systems experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing/cGMP regulated environment
• Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
• Knowledge of FDA and EMA requirements
If you feel you have the skills, experience and would like to be part of an organisation which endeavours to save lives and support your personal development- then apply with your CV immediately.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.