Simulation and Modelling Engineer
Round Peg Solutions 45000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Filton, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Are you a talented Simulation and Modelling Engineer looking to work on ground-breaking, next-generation defence and security applications? Do you want to be a part of a genuinely exciting company, developing a rewarding and fulfilling professional career in software simulation & modelling?
If you're interested to learn more, please read on….
As a Simulation and Modelling Engineer, you will perform many varied tasks including:
* Designing and building simulation systems
* Testing the integration of simulation hardware and software
* Identifying and solving quality issues by testing and debugging
* Writing and reviewing documentation
As the successful Simulation and Modelling Engineer, you'll have:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline
* Demonstrable experience in simulation engineering or relevant role
This business is investing heavily in their staff and new technologies. You'll have the opportunity to work on cutting edge projects whilst being part of a truly exciting and growing organisation.
Should you meet the requirements of the Simulation and Modelling Engineer and wish to advance your career within a great environment please apply today. All applicants will be responded to within 48 hours