Amsys Innovative Solutions
Houston, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
6 months plus contract.
Roles and responsibility
- Maintain and administer SharePoint services
- Develop, configure and maintain site collections, document libraries, and enterprise lists
- Support end users with all SharePoint related issues
- Analyze and assess existing business systems and procedures
- Participate in technical design/development walkthrough discussions and suggest best practices
- Responsible for designing and implementing specific proof of concepts/components as and when required
- This position demands a well-organized, action-oriented team player with the ability to prioritize daily work, change directions quickly, manage geographically dispersed resources and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work with minimal supervision and meet the timelines, engaging peers and other departments to accomplish assigned goals and effectively manage projects in a cross-functional environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of total IT experience in Microsoft technologies
- 5+ years of SharePoint 2010/2013/2016 solution development
- 2+ years of experience O365 SharePoint Online administration/development
- 5+ years Microsoft Visual Studio (preferably C#.Net) solution programming
- 2+ years of Nintex From and Workflow development
- PowerShell Scripting for the SharePoint object model
- Excellent understanding of SharePoint administration including management of service applications, management of web applications and corresponding IIS components, site collection administration, performance tuning, and solution deployment
- Experience with SharePoint Branding Customizing master pages, page layouts and templates, site definitions and themes)
- Mastery of SharePoint fundamentals including out of the box web parts, lists, content types, workflows, templates and master pages
- Understanding of InfoPath forms development and deploymen
For immediate response, email the resume in the word format to
- provided by Dice