Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Switzerland. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Services Application Manager
Stans, Nidwalden, Switzerland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Overseeing end-to-end integration of software components to support the effective and efficient delivery of services
- Business owner for Services in relation to all Front-End automation tooling topics such as CRM, E-sign, Document Management, Service Deal Review, Services Calculator, NAV etc. ensuring requirements are shared and executed accordingly with proper priority
- Support development efforts of Partner enablement tools to drive successful launch and quality experience for ONECLUB partners enabling them to access proper pricing, documents and delivery capabilities aligned with program requirements
- Facilitate tooling topics discussions as it relates to company acquisitions and service delivery
- Drive adoption of Services applications and drive increased data quality analytics
- Working as a key part of the Global Services team to ensure that IT is deployed efficiently within the business and in line with the organization's IT Strategy
- To provide subject expertise for the Services Front End Automation systems and associated products, being the strategic driver for the enhancement and management of the landscape.
- Assist the BiT service desk as necessary to provide first class support services to satisfy the needs of our customers. To progress any support calls and liaise with BiT staff and 3rd parties to ensure the prompt resolution of all requests in line with the Service/Operational Level Agreements
- To ensure change control for all business applications and ensure thorough System/UAT testing prior to a full and controlled release
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key customers at all levels to understand their business drivers and work with the systems users to understand requirements and deliver/promote technical solutions as appropriate.
- Ensure all Project Changes are fully documented & colleagues trained prior to handover to the service desk function.
- Ensure the delivery of required outputs set by the business to the BiT manager to acceptable time, quality and cost
- To act as project lead on key Services business application projects and implementations ensuring that all measures are taken for successful delivery.
- To develop and maintain system documentation and procedures that includes:
- Application Support Procedures
- System and Technical Configuration Documentation
- User Training for new systems
- Provide technical expertise in the development of new and existing applications. This includes:
- Assess the requirements of new workflows, and determine whether these are required
- To liaise with suppliers on issues pertaining to routine and adhoc
- To seek, understand, and translate business operational process needs into 'improvement specifications' or new application development
- Work with other members of the Applications Teams to ensure that interfaces with other applications and third party products work.
- Work with suppliers and customers to ensure that existing applications are optimized to meet business needs.
- Work with suppliers and customers to implement new applications or new modules within existing applications
- Identify suitable new and emerging technologies, develop business cases & coordinate proof of concepts
- To manage and develop data integrity and security standards for the systems, co-coordinating requests for access within agreed parameters.
- To organize regular meetings with system users to maintain a working awareness of their service operations.
- Manage and plan a schedule for the safe introduction of new releases/patches to meet service requirements.
- Experience of implementing and managing applications for a similar sized organization and environment.
- Project management experience through a project management life cycle
- Document Management experience (2+ years)
- Understanding of Finance systems
- An understanding of infrastructure and networks
- Able to approach challenges with a diagnostic approach and to be able to find new solutions to difficult IT and business problems.
- Able to work with 3rd party support organizations to deliver a high level of service to users.
- Able to liaise with both internal customers and external companies at all levels in an efficient manner
- Experience of Business process Improvement aligned to support IT implementations
- Analytical approach and able to work effectively to solve problems.
- Capable and organized team player with excellent communication skills, who sharing ideas and best practice within the team and across the organization for the benefit of the business
- Proactive approach to continuous improvement & innovation
- Self -motivated and enthusiastic
- Confident and humble individual that's highly motivated and oriented on results, teamwork and learning;
- Ability to independently conduct meetings with engineering-level, management-level or executive level customer personnel in regard to positioning solutions
- Understand the implication of change though the implementation of technology to the business
- Strong structural work methods, multitasking and time management skills
- Solid problem solving and assertive consultative skills.
- Travel required, up to 25%. Mostly within defined region and occasionally related to global workshops.
- Process Improvement / System Design
- System implemention management
- Ability to document requirements
- Exceptional written and communication skills (English preferred)
- Project management, IT tools and process management experience
- University degree preferred (in the field of Information Technology and/or or equivalent combination of experience and education)
- Overall 5-8 years of experience with the implementation and management of systems to support operational efficiencies across a Services Organization.