Senior Security Analyst
Experience Level (years): 7
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Information Technology
Job Contact: Eddie Walsh
We have an exceptional position available for a Senior Security Analyst. Our award winning client continues to grow and are the market leaders in their industry. With Headquarters in Dublin, this Irish business has multiple international offices and major plans for future growth.
This senior position comes with an excellent package. If you’d like more information on this company that will invest in your continued education and career development then call us today!
Some of the duties involved include:
- Act as senior technical member within a team of Security Analysts
- Provide guidance to customers regarding security events on their systems
- Security monitoring and testing
- Identify vulnerabilities and report on issues
- Visit client sites to familiarise yourself with their infrastructures and issue recommendations
- Provide leadership and mentor junior team members as required
Some of the role requirements include:
- Strong knowledge of offensive security, IPS/IDS, hands-on incident response
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- Excellent knowledge of current threats and vulnerabilities
- Network and Host based security technologies
- Possess strong customer service skills
- In depth knowledge of incident handling and forensics
- Not essential but the following certifications are highly advantageous: OSCE, OSCP & SANS
Our client believes heavily in investing in your career and developing your skillset. Get in touch for a comprehensive job spec. Full sponsorship and relocation package is available.
Inform a friend!
Dublin , Dublin , Ireland