Senior SCCM Engineer
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Did you know that our employee benefits start on the first day of employment? Join e X cell and enjoy our generous, DayOne Benefits (SM)!
Sr. SCCM Engineer for Office 2016 / Office365 enterprise rollout to 7000 clients with secondary duties to managed increased Patch Management compliance and tenable reporting response management.
This candidate will engineer the implementation of Office 2016 and some Office365 capabilities from the Design Phase into Engineering with a handoff to Operation team for implementation. The resource is expected to work with the client's Architecture Team to fully understand design and engineer an implementation plan, hand plans off to Operation Team who will develop the deployments through SCCM capabilities.
Secondary job requirements would be the monitoring of Patch Management through SCCM reporting and the analysis of Tenable vulnerability tickets. The goal is to provide proof of compliance to close them through SCCM data.
This candidate will work in Worcester, MA.
- Work experience in the rollout of Office 2010, 2013 or 2016 to a large enterprise base of clients
- Experience in engineering of SCCM setups and configurations to implement rollouts
- Analysis of applications that leverage Microsoft Office products with plug-ins or clients to confirm compatibility, functionality while engineering solutions to overcome conflicts and workflow issues
- Ability to hand off to the operations team and explain how to configure two systems for a solution
- Ability to understand Architects in an enterprise environment while accepting the conceptual design and engineering a solution and hand off to the operations team to carry out
- Experience in Access, Excel, and 3rd party applications
- Engineering (not development) of SCCM deployments to complete rollouts
- Microsoft Certifications are not required but desirable
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. ** e X cell Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** e X cell , a division of CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit .
- provided by Dice