Motherwell, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
ENGIE is a leading energy and services company focused on three key activities: production and supply of energy, services and regeneration. Our 17,000 employees combine these capabilities for the benefit of individuals, businesses and communities throughout the UK & Ireland.
We enable customers to embrace a lower carbon, more efficient and increasingly digital world. Our customers benefit from our energy efficient and smart building solutions, the provision of effective and innovative services, the transformation of neighbourhoods through regeneration projects, and the supply of reliable, flexible and renewable energy.
ENGIE improves lives through better living and working environments. We help to balance performance with responsibility, enabling progress in a harmonious way.
Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
ENGIE are recruiting for a Maintenance Electrician to be based across the North Lanarkshire area. This is a permanent, full-time role working 40 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary, company vehicle or van and excellent benefits package.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
* Undertake Building Services, Maintenance Works and Repair Works dependant on Knowledge/Skills & Qualifications.
* Will potentially include, Air Conditioning Systems, Cold Water Boosted Systems, Domestic Hot Water Systems, Low Voltage Electrical Systems, LTHW, Pressure Systems and Ventilation Systems etc. across 17 sites.
* You will also be required to take part in the Standby Rota System for the Contract and from time to time may be required to work overtime.
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience:
* Recognised Mechanical / Electrical Apprenticeship
* Gas Safe (CIGA1, COCN1, ICAE1, ICPN1, TPCP1A) is desirable
* 17th/18th Edition
* F-Gas is desirable
* Water Hygiene is desirable
* Siemens Control Systems experience is desirable
* Significant previous experience in a similar mobile service environment
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This job advert is supported by the ENGIE Resourcing Team. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers