Senior Integration / Mulesoft Lead Developer
Reliable Software Resources
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job title: Senior Integration/Mulesoft Lead Developer
Location: Columbus, Ohio
- 7 or more years Hands on Experience with API / Integration tools and patterns
- Including: Mulesoft, APIGEE, or SOA/ESB Technologies such as Oracle SOA, Tibco and IBM
- 3 or more years prior management or supervisory experience leading multi-shore teams of software developers and engineers with ability to provide strategic planning and oversight
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills.
- Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems.
- Good understanding of OO languages such as Java J2EE, node.js Angular JS, Python etc and JMS technologies including WebShphre MQ, Oracle AQ
- Prior experience with service development concepts, XML and JSON, SOAP and REST
- Proficiency with SQL and Non SQL Databases, DevOps and CI/CD tools
- Willingness to provide 24*7 support on Rotation basis (Every few weeks)
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Experience in complete project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of technical leadership roles delivering solutions within defined timeframes.
- Skilled in building relationships with clients and in practice development activities.
Reliable Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Reliable Software does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.- provided by Dice