Senior Financial Analyst
Keller Augusta, LLC
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
More than just property developers, our client forges meaningful partnerships with neighborhoods and clients. These relationships foster a sense of transparency that helps them create authentic, innovative and sustainable places to live, work and play.
- Our client is seeking a candidate with 1-2 years of real estate finance/investment analysis experience to join their team.
- This is an exciting, unique opportunity for an early career real estate finance professional to join one of Boston's largest and most dynamic real estate investment and development firms.
- The Financial Analyst will have the opportunity to learn and grow within the Investment & Development team, and will gain immediate exposure to complex, sophisticated development and investment deals from the ownership perspective.
- Performs new deal analysis.
- Assists Sr. Asset Manager performing asset management analysis.
- Creates and maintains internal market data on residential projects with respect to costs and expenses.
- Creates and maintains external market data including comp sets for revenue and expenses.
- Prepares quarterly Investor reports.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree with strong academic record from top tier institution.
- Motivated real estate professional with 1-2 years of experience in a financial position in the real estate industry
- Strong verbal and written communication skills necessary for presenting analysis, conclusions, and recommendations to senior internal team and to outside partners
- Underwriting, due diligence and closing analysis experience across a broad range of asset classes is strongly preferred
- Computer Skills:
- Strong Financial Modeling/Discounted Cash Flow analysis.
- MS Excel skills. ARGUS and ability to create complex real estate and partnership financial models, including preferred returns, waterfalls, etc. preferred.
- Proficient in additional MS Office Programs including MS Word and PowerPoint.