Senior Field Engineer
Johnson & Johnson
Derendingen, Solothurn, Switzerland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Trades & Services
Johnson & Johnson Worksense (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
We are looking for an experienced Field Engineer who will focus on Infrastructure Maintenance and Development
The role is planned for ONE YEAR with possible extension.
The location is Zuchwil.
Key features of the role:
- Languages: German + English, ideally also French
- Location: Solothurn cluster (Zuchwil, Oberdorf, Selzach) + Neuchâtel as a back-up for colleagues in case of absences
- Proven track of record in Infrastructure Maintenance and Development
- Ability to show dynamism in a collaborative environment and to coach younger colleagues
We need a broad exposure to work in a REGULATED MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT: an open minded generalist with the ability to perform a lot of stakeholder management.
- Minimum BA in computer science or professional education
- Around 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Overall L2/L3 support for infrastructure systems in a regulated environment (including coordination with 3rd parties vendors)
- Periodical maintenance of systems
- Support documentation
- Incident management (including coordination between various global JJT teams)
- Change management
- Maintenance contract management
- Performs basic analysis, design, implementation and maintenance activities
- Interfaces with users to analyze and resolve medium to highly complex issues according to established service level agreements and standard operating procedures
- Assists in conducting feasibility studies; prepares reports
- Assists in creating solutions to problems
- Assists in designing systems that closely adhere to company standards and structures
- May participate on project teams, develop user interfaces and provide L1 technical support and guidance
- Provides status reports, progress reports and documentation to department management and business partners
- Demonstrates an understanding of business partner needs and manages satisfaction relative to deliverables
- Consistently demonstrates knowledge seeking and sharing behaviors in performing daily work Applies competency models principles, concepts and practices
- Assists in developing effective methods and logic for standard, customized, and/or complex programs.