Senior Estimator - £180m Regional Civil Engineering Contractor
Anonymous 95000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Senior Estimator required for Civil Engineering, Utilities, and Rail contractor
* Would you like to work for a successful and expanding business?
* Have you got Estimating experience within Civil Engineering?
* Do you want to be rewarded for your success?
If so this could be the job for you…
A successful Civil Engineering, Utilities, and Rail contractor has the need for an experienced Estimator to join their team based in Glasgow to work on both small and large scale schemes across the UK.
As an experienced Senior Estimator you will manage commercial activities with a high degree of acumen whilst identifying opportunities to add value throughout the project process. In doing so you will price selected trades from first principles. You will also be able to produce a detailed control documents at handover to delivery team and complete project take-offs to the required level of detail.
This contractor can offer a highly competitive salary and package as well as the opportunity to take a key role within a successful expanding business.
* Degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or other relevant field
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
* Experience working within the Civil Engineering/Construction sectors