Senior Director, IT Strategy & Transformation
Plano, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Executive Positions
Job Title: Senior Director, IT Strategy & Transformation
Location: Plano, TX
A primarily internally-facing position, the IT Strategic Planning Senior Director will provide support to the Global IT Leadership Team, CIO, and Senior Business Relationship Leaders aligned to each business unit and global function and will be expected to align the IT Strategy Globally.
Required Technology And Skills
- Develops and owns the IT Strategy development, refinement & management for our entire global org.
- Translates our business strategy into technology strategy and ensures that new capabilities required by the business are planned.
- Develops and articulates the IT vision providing a roadmap aligned to business imperatives, including investment plan and key change programs.
- Partners with key stakeholders to lead the creation of the overall Strategic Plan for IT aligned with business goals and priorities.
- Consults on the overall portfolio and investment plans, prioritization, and alignment with IT Strategy & Roadmap by coordinating with IT Portfolio Management & Governance lead.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of related IT business work experience including experience developing and executing IT Strategy for $1B+ IT organizations. Consulting experience is preferred
- Big picture expertise and ability to think strategically and convey leadership messages effectively
- Demonstrated ability to solve highly complex problems within and across teams
- Provides outstanding customer service skills to direct and indirect customers, resolving very difficult and sensitive issues effectively
- Experience with developing strategic materials and concepts for senior business and IT stakeholders
- Strong leadership and influencing skills including the ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Experience structuring and managing a team is required, including a demonstrated ability to develop teams and cultivate talent
- Strong financial management experience with proven ability to manage annual budget
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- International experience is required
- Target Salary up to $250,000-$270,000
- Generous bonus plan, up to 35%, plus RSU ranging from $50,000-$75,000, per year
- Full Benefit plan including medical dental, vision, and disability
Client: With a corporate technology hub located in Plano, TX, our client is a world-leading CPG brand, focused on manufacturing, marketing, and distributing foods, beverages, and other products. They develop and produce some of the world's most recognizable brands, with products being distributed in more than 200 countries.
Additional Information: Candidates must be able to work on-site (hybrid model with some remote flexibility). Only local candidates or candidates open to relocation in 2021 can be considered. Must be eligible to work for any US employer; no sponsorship can be provided at this time.
For more information and to apply contact Brian Samela