Senior Database Administrator - Windows Systems, Azure, Powershell
Austin, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
With strong ties to Texas and a multi-billion dollar evaluation, our client is a heavy hitter in the financial industry. This company has proven its staying power throughout its many successful years in business and their remarkable growth rates show no signs of slowing down anytime soon.
They need you, an experienced Senior Systems Administrator, to bring your strong MS Windows skills to this high-level role.
What you get to do:
- Take responsibility for the high-level monitoring of all enterprise services and servers in a Windows environment
- Provision and deploy MS Dynamics CRM solution
- Analyze the performance of the system and recommend ways to improve it
- Deploy and Configure Azure DevOps
What you need to succeed:
- Strong track record of supporting Microsoft Windows systems and services as a DBA
- Experience with Azure DevOps is a must
- Previous experience with PowerShell for task automation
- Experience with financial or CRM systems is a plus
What s in it for you:
This is a long-term opportunity with a stable, local organization. If you work well in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously, we want to hear from you! As an employee, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a great team, and the opportunity to enroll in health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision. In addition to taking on a challenging role, you will be a member of one of the best and brightest teams in Austin.
Apply today to get the ball rolling on your next big career move!- provided by Dice