Please scroll down, To apply
Senior Business Process Analyst
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Senior Business Process Analyst for a 1-year contract in Calgary, AB.
- Work with business leaders to identify business capability needs and prioritization.
- Collaborates closely with Business and impacted functions in researching and analyzing data in support of business functions, process optimization, systems requirements, generating / compiling reports / recommendations based on findings.
- Summarize findings and recommendations that will facilitate effective and timely decision-making.
- Makes decisions and recommendations based on technical and complex issues as well as matters of general policy.
- Exercises considerable judgment and independent action.
- Analyze current processes, define organizational requirements, evaluate issues and conduct problem analysis to identify opportunities for improvement or re-engineering
- Responsible for reviewing, analyzing, evaluating ideas and opportunities to determine best path for solving business problems/ opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training, and/or software procurement
- Ensure solutions developed across organization are aligned to standards and principles, leverage common solutions and services, and meet financial targets (cost and benefits)
- Provide oversight of projects; ensure requirements are in alignment with business strategies and business roadmap/framework
- Takes ownership to define and deliver a program of work to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of a core business process
- Defines the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries
- Leads development of process models and process artifacts to support the identified business processes
- Plans, prioritizes, and manages process improvement projects
- Act as process improvement liaison across departmental functional groups and business units
- Designs future state processes, validates solution and analyzes impact of change with consideration to organizational structural issues, functional interdependencies and cross-functional redundancies
- Recommends and implements process improvements and monitors the solution for optimization and continuous improvement
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.