Senior Business Development Manager
Canopy One Solutions Inc
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
Hope your day is treating you well!
Please glance the requirement & respond me back with your finest consultant Resumes & Contact Details.
Role: Senior Business Development Manager
Location:Chantilly, Virginia or Remote
Interview Criteria: Telephonic + Skype
Canopy One Solutions Inc. currently seeks an I.T. Services Business Development VP/Director to join our Canopy One leadership team to diversify and grow the business that matters most to customers. One position for each Healthcare, Retail and Financial Services & Capital Markets Industry. Please note that Location is flexible and we allow this role to function remotely.
At Canopy One Solutions, possibilities are immense. Making the right investments on what the industry is looking for-building an environment to groom and realize the opportunities and serve the customer with high quality of services and solutions at the right speed to the market. Canopy One Solutions is a suitable place to realize your full potential if you have a proper mindset and experience in establishing long and sustained client relationships. By bringing the best people and helping them grow professionally and personally, Canopy One is redefining the art of providing the best in class services and solutions to our long standing customer base and creating the best place to work for our Canopy One family of employees.
- Responsible for owning and growing existing relationships and developing new relationships.
- Understanding customer's business/domain identifies trends/opportunities and uses Canopy One Services portfolio of offering and subject matter experts to create a proposition for the customer
- Manage and Influences a broad spectrum of stakeholders toward achieving business goals by building consensus, ensuring understanding of technical matters by non-technical, executive decision-makers
- Develops mutually beneficial strategic alliances with customers. Advises and counsels critical leadership on the latest principles, practices, and/or technologies and their practical application
- Responsible for cross-functional planning and coordination (i.e. Delivery, Contracts, Legal, Finance) to create winning proposals
- Understands impact of emerging business trends and their implications for Canopy One Solutions and the client
- 10 plus years of successful customer account management/sales to include experience within the Healthcare, Retail, Financial and Capital Markets industry segment
- Possess Information Technology Services background and capable to identifying business opportunities in the subject areas of Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Systems Integration, Operations, Agile, DevOps, Enterprise Platforms, Data Analytics & Science, Security, Infrastructure & Cloud operations.
- Able to integrate subject matter expertise with Healthcare/Retail/Financial Services & Capital Markets Industry and customer's business goals/strategy to determine services & solution opportunities
- Experience in driving business development opportunities in large and medium-sized companies.
- Track record of operating, communicating and influencing the CXO level stakeholders in areas such as business strategy, strategic planning, and financial performance
- Experience in working with large systems Integration and consulting companies is a plus
- Bachelor degree, MBA a plus.
- We look for people interested in direct staff employment opportunities with Canopy One Solutions, Inc. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About Canopy One Solutions, Inc.
- Canopy One Solutions Inc. is a fast-growing software development, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider based out of Chantilly Virginia, USA. Canopy One was established to provide innovative solutions that help clients align their IT strategy with business goals within their budgetary parameters by combining cost-effective consulting solutions and collaborative engagement models.
- Canopy One management team has successfully developed, delivered, and managed technology solutions for our clients. Since our inception, we have been harnessing Information Technology's power to help our clients secure a competitive edge in their industries.
- Our clients not only praise our comprehensive range of services, our innovative, streamlined and cost-effective solutions but more importantly, they praise our high level of excellent customer service, which is unparalleled in the industry.
- Canopy one's Onsite, Offsite, and offshore service expertise across several technology verticals and different industry sectors have positioned ourselves in a niche area of IT services and consulting. The services rendered by our talented IT professionals in this area have received high customer satisfaction to handle critical projects across different industry sectors.
- We have strategically positioned ourselves with a global footprint of offices in the USA, Canada, Europe, Latin America and India, to serve your needs anywhere you need in the world. Canopy One has state of the art Global Delivery center at Hyderabad in India, handling mission-critical projects for their clients in key technology areas like Integration Services, Application Services, DW & BI Services, Consulting and Professional Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services