Senior Architect - Oxford
Anonymous 48000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Advert / Media / Entertainment
Are you the Senior Architect that is ready to step up and take the lead of an exceptional architectural team at one of the country's leading construction consultancies!
Due to a continuous flow of exciting projects, this award-winning, multi-disciplined construction consultancy require a reputable and reliable Senior Architect to join their talented team in Oxford and really make their mark on the company's operations.
This consultancy can boast 11 offices across the UK and overseas where they currently employ over 600 people company-wide. Their project activity is diverse with world class projects spread across all public and private sectors, including renowned technical facilities, hotels, leisure buildings, educational institutes, commercial offices and private one-off commissions.
As the Senior Architect you will be provided with an excellent opportunity to develop your career, taking charge of projects from inception through to completion in a variety of sectors. These include; Industrial, Education, Leisure, Commercial/Offices and Housing schemes with varied project values up to £50mill+.
Requirements of the Senior Architect:
* Strong design and technical skills, with Revit experience essential
* Advanced 3D capabilities
* Knowledge of UK best practice standards
* Be able to work to tight deadlines while maintaining high attention to details.
* Design Leadership, capable of leading multidisciplinary design teams
* Ability to express ideas effectively, orally, graphically and in writing
* Experience in preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposals
* Experience of working on large scale technical facilities - desirable
* Strong attention to detail & excellent communication skills
Salary offered is negotiable depending on experience + Company Car/Car Allowance and excellent benefits including:
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
* Private Healthcare
* Pension contribution.
* Life Assurance
* Excellent work / life balance
To be considered for this fantastic Senior Architect opportunity, forward an up to date CV and portfolio through to Joey Waller at Conrad Consulting, or contact Joey on (Apply online only) for further information