SEND Level 3 TA - Lichfield - ASAP Start
Prospero Teaching 85.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Lichfield, Staffordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Level 3 SEND TA to provide a long term supply cover in a mainstream Primary school in Lichfield.
SEND Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
* Location - Lichfield
* Position - SEND Supply Teaching Assistant
* Type of work - Level 3 Class teaching assistant
* Start date - ASAP
* Likely Duration - Ongoing supply cover
* Position end date - Ongoing Supply work
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum full day rate of pay - £65-85
* Hours - 8:20am-1.30pm
Supply TA Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have SEND Teaching assistant experience and a Level 3 qualification
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an SEND Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on (phone number removed).
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful SEND Supply Teaching Assistant
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme