Temp Team 90.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Blyth, Northumberland, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
Education World are seeking a diligent, robust and enthusiastic SEMH Teaching Assistant for one of our Partnership schools - The school provides a specialist provision for children identified to have Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs as well as moderate learning and communication difficulties.
Strong behaviour management and the ability to build a rapport quickly is essential with these pupils.
Experience in ACE is also beneficial
The successful candidates will be required to work with a range of pupils between 10 and 16. It's a temporary/full time position (Monday - Friday)
The role requires applicants to have:
* A current DBS on the update service, or the means to acquire one
* A positive, can-do attitude
* Be resilient, calm, patient, proactive, and have a positive outlook
* Have confidence within your own ability to communicate effectively with SEMH students
* Have 100% passion for education, commitment, reliability and honesty
To register your interest in this vacancy, please contact Dan