Secondary Teacher - English
Protocol Education 190.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Barnet, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
Do you want to work for one of the highest performing schools in the borough?
Would you like to earn upwards of £2,000 per month?
An all-boys school that prides itself in its state-of-the-art facilities and outstanding results not far from Edgware station are looking for a committed and dedicated English teacher to start in immediately.
The ideal English teacher will be able to uphold professional standard of the school, ensuring all students are cared for individually and striving to push each student to the peak of their potential.
The school is accessible via Edgware train station and numerous bus routes so public transport will be an ideal mode of transport for the right candidate.
• knowledge of the curriculum is ideal
• Experience teaching KS3/KS4 and KS5 English Curriculum
• Extremely high regard for safeguarding and compliance
• Effective behaviour management skills
• Experience managing a class of students and preparing work
• Ability to assess different methods of learning
In return Protocol Education will offer you:
• An extremely competitive pay rate of £145 - £190 per day (Dependant on experience)
• Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
• A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
• Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
• The chance to work at one of the highest performing schools in the country
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00