Science Technician (one day per week)
GSL Education - London
Barnet, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
Role: Science Technician
Location: Barnet, North London
Salary: £70 - £100 per day
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract: One day per week
GSL Education are currently looking for a newly qualified/qualified science graduate who is looking for a role as a Science Technician to undertake a position at one of our client secondary schools located in North London.
The role is at a secondary school, located in the London Borough of Barnet for once a week. It is a high achieving and thriving school with excellent examination results and also has excellent facilities and teaching space. The school provides excellent support to all teachers and places a very strong emphasis on their continued development.
The successful candidate will:
* Be a newly qualified graduate
* Have an up to date CV
* Hold a relevant undergraduate degree
* Have the ability to prepare materials before lessons, issuing the right equipment to the right lab sessions
* Be able to provide technician support for Biology, Chemistry, and Physics
* Be able to support the teaching staff & other technicians in the Science department
* Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example
* Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving teachers and support staff across Greater London. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client schools.
For more information on the role, school and how to apply, please contact Hinal at GSL education on (phone number removed)