Teaching Personnel 185.00 British Pound . GBP Per day
Derby, Derby, United Kingdom
Job type: temporary
Job industry: Education
TEACHER OF SCIENCE - JANUARY 2020 START
Are you a fully Qualified Science Teacher who can teach either KS3/4 or A-level?
Are you looking for work in Derby?
Are you wanting to take on a full time role starting immediately?
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a client School in Derby who are looking to recruit a teacher of Science for the new year. The School recently recieved a 'Good' OFSTED report in all areas and are on the rise in student achievements. Because this is a full time long term role, you will be required to plan, deliver and mark the work of the students so experience with this is essential. Ideally you will be able to teach either Chemistry, Physics or Biology to GCSE and General Science to KS3, however NQT's who do not have the desired experience are more than welcome to apply.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience teaching Science in a UK school at secondary level
- Be able to commit to a long term role on a permanent basis, to start in January 2020
- Have a respectful and professional manner towards pupils and staff within the school
All candidates MUST have:
- A Teaching qualification (QTS/QTLS/PGCE)
- The right to work within the UK
- The ability to provide two references from your most recent employers
Teaching Personnel benefits:
- Provide you with your own personal and dedicated recruitment consultant equipped with specialist sector knowledge and on hand to give advice and guidance throughout.
- Access to our unique CPD academy
- Fantastic rates of pay through PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme
If you think this role suits you and would like to apply then please call Siobhan Pearson on (phone number removed) at the East Midlands Branch
Alternatively please click the apply button and attach your most recent CV.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.