SAS Platform Installation Expert
OCS Resourcing 40000.00 Euro . EUR Per annum
's-Hertogenbosch, Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Elena
SAS Platform Installation Expert - Netherlands - Permanent - up to £40k
Our client, a successful IT consultancy specialised in the use of SAS software with offices in The Netherlands, UK and Switzerland, is looking to recruit a permanent SAS Platform Installation Expert. This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious SAS consultancy with a powerful and successful consultancy base. As a SAS Platform Installation Expert you are responsible for installing, configuring and maintaining the SAS Intelligence Platform for our clients. With clients in industries such as Life Science, Finance, Retail and Government you will meet a variety of people in different areas of the business. A pro-active approach, a good presentation and excellent communication skills are therefore essential.
The role is based at our company offices in 's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands, with some travelling to other locations. A generous travel reimbursement policy secures costs to not exceed those that are associated with the consultant's normal place of work.
The SAS Platform Installation Expert will be joining a company that values long-term relationships with staff, clients and partners. Client's relationships are based on a partnership model of collaboration, trust and respect. Its employees are vital to their success and the company aims to attract the best people who will stay and grow with it. The successful applicant will be rewarded with the chance to work for leading companies in their industry. To ensure that the employees are well equipped for the task, the company offers them the required training and exposure to experienced and motivated colleagues who can teach them the tricks of the trade.
Essential Requirements of the SAS Platform Installation Expert:
- motivated and passionate about setting up (complex) environments
- aware of the importance of timely delivering the expected quality and understand the necessity of documentation
- Bachelor or Master degree with an IT-related specialisation
- professional or personal experience with the installation, configuration and maintenance of computer systems and applications
- experience with software of the SAS Institute
- experience with various operating systems
- pragmatic, structured, problem solving and client orientated mind set
- professionally proficient in the English language, both spoken and written
- enthusiastic and motivated personality and an independent and pro-active attitude
- relevant certifications or the willingness to obtain these
In return our client can offer:
- a competitive salary
- flexible benefits package (including car/travel allowance, participation in the company pension scheme, excellent travel expense policy, etc.)
- opportunity to progress, both in terms of skills, experience and grade levels quickly for the motivated and talented individual
For further information on this excellent SAS Platform Installation Expert role please email CV to the address shown.