SAS Analyst - Consumer Bank Card Acquisition Risk
Not Provided, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Other
The role is to manage card acquisition risk team. The core risk management function includes RAF setup, credit policy review, front-end decisioning system refinement, reporting & monitoring, quality control, regional & regulatory reporting, and etc. A replacement is required to perform this on-going function, keep our policy & control up to the latest policy and regulatory standard, and ensure compliance with regional and regulatory reporting standard.
- Report to the Cards and Ready Credit Risk Manager to monitor and manage risk appetite framework on Cards and Ready Credit portfolios and make sure it is operating according to expectation
- Support regional and regulatory reporting to ensure full compliance to the latest requirement
- Develop, monitor and optimize utilization of various credit decision tools such as Credit Scorecards, Segmentation Models, Credit Bureau attributes, Decision Engine, Basel model etc.
- Ensure all credit processes are in compliance with company policies and requirements set out by the local as well as lead regulator through effective execution of control programs such as self-assessment, quality assurance, application audit
- Build and maintain high level of engagement in the Card and Ready Credit risk team
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Minimum 2-3 years of credit risk and analytics management experience in Cards and Unsecured Lending Products
- Strong knowledge and experience in managing regulatory reporting especially Basel
- Proficient in handling mass data and able to interpret results with critical analysis
- Self-initiative, effective communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to motivate others, strong sense of compliance awareness
- Sound knowledge in SAS programming, data mining and MS word/excel/access/power-point is a basic
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Family Group:
Credit & Portfolio Risk Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting