SAP S/4 HANA Retail Analyst
Seattle, Washington, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Are you an experienced SAP IS-Retail/Merchandising Analyst interested in working in one of the worlds largest and most successful retail organizations? Would you like to work in a very large and complex environment that involves many new implementations, but also supporting existing systems, so you have varied work each day? Are you looking for a place where you can work in an environment that constantly addresses new and changing business requirements across all SAP domains? Are you looking for a very balanced work environment where employees are valued because they are considered the most essential part of the business at all levels? If so, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for!
A major client of ours has an immediate need for an SAP S/4 HANA Retail Analyst. The company is a very desirable employer in the Seattle area that provides a premier work environment, a wonderful work/life balance and excellent benefits. Significant relocation assistance is available for this role.
Specifically, we are looking for someone who has experience:
- Configuring and supporting the SAP IS-Retail Merchandising Management system and related SAP functionality
- Leading and/or participating in functional and business requirements gathering sessions
- Working with various other functional analysts to collect and interpret requirements
- Authoring functional specifications
- Performing testing
- Performing analysis of error incidents including Intermediate Document (IDoc) rejects and system errors
- At least 3 to 5 years experience designing and configuring SAP S/4HANA Retail, including at least some areas of Master Data Management, Merchandise and Assortment Planning, Pricing and Promotions, Procurement, and Supply Chain (including Forecasting, Allocation, and Replenishment)
- An understanding of integration between SAP modules and non-SAP systems
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
This position is full-time only and the client will not consider consulting engagements for this need.
If you are interested please respond with your updated resume immediately and we will contact you within 24 hours.
- provided by Dice