SAP BW/HANA Native Developer
Recruit 121 Limited
Job type: contract
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Connor Grant
Recruit 121 has a freelance assignment for 3 SAP BW/HANA Native Developers to join the team of its client in Muscat, Oman for 6 months on a Full time basis. This is a contract position.
To be considered for this role, ensure your experience meets or exceeds the 'minimum core attributes' and use the 'Submit CV' button below. Your application will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
Minimum core attributes:
* BW/HANA Native developer (Developing Analytics Solution using BW and Native HANA hybrid Solution with BO as Front End platform)
* Hands-on experience with SAP HANA Datamodelling (Calculation, Analytics, Attributed View), schema management, content import & export, data provisioning technology including SLT, SDI, SDA, Data Services and Sybase IQ.
* Hands-on experience working with SAP BW on HANA features, among others, standard and custom SAP BW Extractors, complex transformations, advanced DSOs, composite providers, exposing BW models as HANA views, mixed
scenarios, HANA Analysis process in BW and LSA ++ best practice and performance optimization concepts.
* Experience required in performance tuning
* Experience with various SAP Business Objects (BOBJ) tools (WEBI, Design Studio, dashboards) development life cycle on either BW or SAP (Native) HANA from design through implementation and production support.
* Experience required with SAP HANA native and SAP BW Security concepts including User Management, Roles, and Privileges.
* Experience with coding in either ABAP, SQL, or DB Procedures
* Experience with at least 2 Native HANA architecture design and implementation
* Experience required with capturing and documenting non-functional requirements, interpreting non-technical requirements, defining the architecture, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions to proposals.
* Strong Techno Functional Knowledge in various modules like FI, SCM, CO, CO-PA, Logistics.
* Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Experience with at least 2 SAP BW on HANA migration, architecture design and implementations.
Project scope information: Implementation
Required modular experience: BW HANA
Project Location: Muscat, Oman
Start-date: August 27th
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Market rate
Expenses: Travel, accommodation and VISA costs
Why Recruit 121
Recruit 121 has placed over 3,000 SAP professionals across 30 countries in the past 16 years, developing a deep understanding of the SAP marketplace. Dedicating all of our time, exclusively within SAP, our specialism enables us to recognise a candidate's unique skill and competence combination and accurately match them to the requirements of our prestigious customers.
If you wish to be engaged as an individual and not a commodity, Recruit 121 welcomes your application.
Inform a friend!
Muscat City , Muscat , Oman