Salesforce Technical Lead - Agile Development, Vice President
San Diego, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
The employer operates within the financial sector.
- Lead the Agile team/staff that develops methods to efficiently reuse existing components. Controls and work directs activities of the staff.
- Leadership and management of onshore and offsite resources, and building Strategy and architecture
- Developing Salesforce CRM software applications
- Creating software and specifications using standard software process including Agile as well as organizational software processes
- Performing software development functions for teams ranging from 8 to 15 team members
- Conceive, plan, make and implement original approaches to solve complex problems of diverse scope.
- Prepare and present technical concepts to internal audiences. May work with operations staff to define an operational framework that defines, develops and implements delivery systems, systems management, policies and security frameworks to ensure delivery of knowledge and information to appropriate groups. Regarded as an expert in development with good software engineering practices
- Plans and organizes the development of technical support standards, evaluates software and system problems and potential solutions to application systems requirements. Will have demonstrated ability to solve complex application and data-related problems and be experienced in resolving issues relating to data security and integrity of controls.
- Initiates and develops concepts to solve extremely complex situations with little or no precedent. Creates new opportunities for the use of new technology. Provides conceptual guidance to other senior and high level technical experts.
- Performs systems design and analysis, develops codes and testing to ensure successful and seamless communication among the various IT systems, users and applications components.
- Advanced professional level role. Works on projects that may span a broad range of systems and
- Provides technical work guidance or mentoring.
- Strong leadership skills to gain credibility with various business leaders and stakeholders.
- Works with other IT groups to ensure solid cross-functional decisions are made as a team.
- 8-10 years of Salesforce experience
- 10-12 years of programming/systems analysis experience with emphasis in applications and systems architectural design and development, database.
- B.S in computer science
- Financial Services - commercial banking domain knowledge