SalesForce Solutions Design Analyst
Request Technology - Craig Johnson
salary: 115000.00 US Dollar . USD Annual
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Craig Johnson
*Must have current SalesForce certification*
*Permanent Full time role*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking a SalesForce Solutions Design Analyst. Candidate will work with key business area stakeholders and IT Partners to understand business processes and design, prototype, help develop enhancements, capabilities, process automation and customer's insights that are aligned with the project vision, while mitigating risk. Candidate will have strong technical knowledge of Salesforce and its capabilities, track record of major solution design architecture contributions in a large enterprise, leadership skills to drive change, analytical and problem solving way of thought, project management skills and enthusiastic personality.
* Responsible for connecting business goals and challenges and for the overall design of the application solution on Salesforce.com.
* Leads Discovery Workshops with key stakeholders to understand strategic business goals, needs, processes and current use of the platform, and any other customer centric data and processes not currently on SFDC.
* Analyzes and maps business areas strategic goals, processes and success metrics with Salesforce capabilities.
* Demonstrates Salesforce and extended AppExchange apps that can fit our needs. Explains complex technology concepts in in simple language.
* Partners with Company's SMEs across IT, Data Governance, Innovation Lab and other areas to design solutions that will deliver maximum value across the enterprise.
* Designs solutions with maximum usability while minimizing complex code and customization.
* Delivers detailed design proof-of-concepts, wireframes, prototypes, in PPT and sandbox, as needed.
* Creates documentation of technical design, support plan and enable best practices and governance measures.
* This role works as a team member of the CoE to deliver the complete solution for our customers, partnering with our Platform Manager and IT Partners to oversee build, testing and deployment.
* Writes user stories and acceptance criteria for complex Agile deployments.
* Project manage solution scope, timelines, quality and cost and escalates issues for resolution and to mitigate risk.
* Drives communications with all key stakeholders including delivering project updates and gathering project sign offs from CoE Lead and key stakeholders and maintains alignment
* Partners with Customer Success team to design end-user training materials and go-live support.
* Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps and applications available from 3rd parties on the Salesforce AppExchange.
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years of direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing CRM or salesforce platform applications.
* Strong understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts and how they influence design.
* Change management experience.
* Demonstrate ability to influence stakeholders to meet objectives.
* Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making and problem solving skills.
* Strong relationship management skills.