Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Manufacturing Operations
Oakridge staffing has been engaged to seek a Salesforce Administrator for a large global manufacturing firm. This candidate is expected to work independently and work in a fast paced environment.
- Administer and support the Salesforce platform (adding new users, reports and dashboards, custom objects, creating new fields, record types, modifying page layouts, approval processes)
- Implement and maintain Salesforce customization such as security, sharing and visibility, approval processes, lightning components, process builder, validation rules and reporting.
- Collaborate with various internal business departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- 2+ Years experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Salesforce Lightning preferred.
- Must have excellent communication skills.