NES Fircroft 68.00 $ Per annum
Houston, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
Subsea Intervention ISM responsibility is to Deliver a Service Business that's Scalable, unlocking greater market penetration & Value per well than individual product company's, based on delivering value to customers and shareholders
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Engineering, Business or other technical or business-related field or proven experience in Commercial operations.
• Over 10 years of prior experience in the O&G/Subsea industry with preference towards tendering/commercial/contract management experience in the Aftermarket/Services areas.
• Specific experience in contract formation and administration.
· Strong business acumen and demonstrable track record in developing tender strategies.
· Ability to mobilise, influence and lead cross functional teams to execute a complex pursuit strategy.
· Knowledge of well performance
· Strong knowledge and experience in cost estimating, budgeting and pricing.
· Knowledge of legal aspects of the Aftermarket/Services business.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, including strong ability to present clearly to Senior Leaders.
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
· Ability to Travel to support customers
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.